Day Twenty Seven: You know you are an equestrian when (list 5 things).
1) You don’t think twice running errands in town while wearing skin tight pants and a shirt filled with slobber.
2) You cluck at slow moving obstacles (I have accidentally clucked at people in addition to cars, trains and bicyclist)
3) You keep a lead rope in your car just in case you ever run across a stray horse.
4) You admire other peoples fencing.
5) You are willing to spend $300 on a state of the art shoes for your horse that will be taken off in three weeks yet you refuse to spend more than $40 on a pair of shoes for yourself.
I had a hard time coming up with these! Do you have any you want to share? I would love to hear them.