I was tagged by Melinda over at boots and saddles for Mel to do a photo challenge. And this really is going to be a challenge to me because you all know I am a bit on the wordy side of things 😛 The challenge is to take 9 pictures a day for 7 days. I know that I was tagged forever ago, but I can’t just stop writing for a week without a little notice. So for the next week you will be seeing pictures, and lots of them from me! I hope that you all enjoy. I know when I do my photo posts people usually don’t comment so I am not really sure what to expect from this week. I want to pass this challenge along to a few of my blogging friends who have not been so good with posting lately in the hopes that this will inspire them to come back to blogging!
1) Stable Hands – Gennyral’s massage therapist started a blog, but didn’t get into the blogging rhythm of things yet.
2) Marissa – I need to see more of that handsome tucker of yours…and I still haven’t seen your new place so I would love to see it in pictures!
3) Now That’s A Trot – Her blog was one of the first horse blogs I started reading and she needs to get back to blogging.
4) A Good Horse – I want to see more pictures of your big beautiful draft pony. I know you don’t get out to the barn every day but I am sure you have enough going on that you could take pictures of every day.
5) Standardbreed Excellence – I love that she is blogging again! She went though a no post phase and it drove me NUTS! She and her mare Dreamy were recently in USDF connections and she didn’t even have time to blog about that. I miss reading all about their adventures and I hope that this is a nudge in the right direction. She has gotten back into blogging and I hope she keeps it up!
If anyone else wants to do this challenge please do. I really hope I can make it all 7 days! Oh…and since I post so early in the morning I am going to take my pictures the day before each day. I hope that is not breaking the rules of the challenge!